The Oneplan Pet Wellness Tracker: Track your pet’s wellness from the palm of your hand
We get it - you’ve got enough things on your plate to keep track of. That’s why we have created a simple, hassle-free way for you to stay on top of your pet’s health.
If you’re already a member of the Oneplan Pet family, then we don’t need to dive into detail about how crazy we are about pets. We will though, just for a bit.
We know that our pets do so much more for us than we do for them just by being around. They bring immeasurable joy and companionship in exchange for a home, a family to love, food in their belly and excellent healthcare when they need it.
That’s where we come in. We don’t think that any insurance should be a one-size-fits-all deal which is why we try to get to know you and your dog as well as we can.
Insurance should be able to fit into your lifestyle and needs (for you and your furry friend) and keep you updated and in the loop along the way!
So, we added the Oneplan Wellness Tracker to our Oneplan App.
What’s this wellness tracker all about?
The gist of it is easy: life is crazy and whilst we try our best to keep on top of everything, it’s easy for appointments and schedules to slip through the cracks. No matter how on the ball you are as a pet parent, it always helps to have the exact information you need about the health of your pet readily available.
This is exactly why we added the Oneplan Pet Wellness Tracker to our Oneplan App so that you can keep track of when your pet last went to the vet, when they last had their teeth cleaned or what vaccinations they’re due for.
Keep tabs on all things pet insurance
- Keep up to date with the best resources and info about pet wellness.
- A health profile for each of your pets, letting you access their health status whenever.
- The Wellness Wheel automatically moves through your pet’s lifecycle annually and will change according to its first year, adult years and senior years.
- Load a claim through Wellness Wheel
- Access the Onepet Store directly through the Wellness Wheel to purchase your dewormer & tick and flea medication
- Book a vet with our Locate a Vet Near You feature (Locate a Vet allows you to see what the vet starting rate is, operating hours, contact information and Google Map integration)
Get routine pet wellness notifications
Are you the type of person who could do with a little tap on the shoulder to remind you about upcoming appointments you need to book? The Oneplan Pet Wellness Tracker will send you notifications to remind you about your pets:
- Next Deworming
- Annual Checkup
- Dental Care
- Tick and Flea
How to get on board
As always, getting our Oneplan App features to work is as simple as 1,2,3. Literally.
- All you need to do is make sure you already have the Oneplan App downloaded and that you are signed in with your policy number.
- Next, you will make a profile for your beautiful fur-baby (and no, we aren’t talking about the secret Instagram profile you have for your pup). All you need to do is answer 8 questions about your pet and their health before your own Wellness Wheel is created.
- From here on out, we will be able to track the health of your pet and make sure that they are receiving the preventative care that they deserve.
The Onepet Store
We mentioned the Onepet Store earlier and since it is one of our newer features, we thought we’d explain a little more. This store was designed with our Oneplan family in mind, so to access the store you must belong to either a Oneplan Hospital, Classic or Super Pet Plan. Besides being super convenient and easy to use, the Onepet Store helps clients to save more money with amazing discounts for policyholders.
If you happen to need premium cat food, another brush for your dog (perhaps one without a chewable handle this time) plus your deworming shampoo all in one go, doesn’t having it come straight to your door sound like a lifesaver? Oh and we nearly forgot the chronic diabetes medication for your oldest dog! Add it to the cart.
In total, your (virtual) cart comes to R1 500. You’re a Super Plan client so with your 25% discount, you save R375. If you put that money towards your monthly pet insurance premium, you could look at it that you’ve only paid R25 for the month!
Please note that these prices are reflective of the date that this article was written. For up to date pricing, please follow this link.
Here’s what you can get your paws on with just a few clicks and swipes:
- Cat Food
- Dog Food
- Ticks and Fleas
- Chronic Care
You can find out all there is to know about the Onepet Store by clicking here.
We are looking forward to this exciting new feature and we can’t wait to see how it improves your understanding of the health of your pet.
Yours in pet insurance you could cuddle,