Flexible Insurance. Always Comprehensive. No Vehicle Inspections: 3 Reasons To Insure Your Car With Oneplan

   

Jade Poole from I Write Words

    0
automobile-blogs

Life is complicated, which is why insurance shouldn’t be. At Oneplan, we make sure our insurance is simple. We also get that life changes, which is why insurance should be able to change with it. Read this to find out the 3 reasons why you should insure your car with us.

Here’s the thing…

When it comes to insurance, we get that you have options (and lots of them). There seems to be a new car insurer popping up daily. And that’s awesome because it gives you more options and it keeps us on our toes in trying to ensure we are always one step ahead.

And if you ask us, vehicle insurance shouldn’t be something that takes up a lot of time in your life. Finding the right insurer, signing up and claiming should be straight forward, straight up and simple.

In knowing this, we designed our vehicle insurance around your lifestyle and more importantly, your budget.

Don’t believe us? Check out this list of reasons we are staying one step ahead.

1. Cover you control: Our insurance can be tailored to your needs

With us, we give you TOTAL control over your cover. This means you have the option to cover as much of your car as you want to.

We do this using your simple and flexible sliding scale.

All you have to do is select a percentage of cover, based on your budget. You then select a percentage between 35% and 95% and we then calculate the price of your monthly premium based on this.

It’s that easy.

Let’s look at an example:

If you choose to cover 50% of your car, then we will cover you for 50% of the retail value of your car in the event of a write-off. Or we will cover 50% of the damages if you are involved in an accident and your car needs to be repaired.

Or, if you decide to cover 35% of your car, then you will need to cover the remaining 65% in the event of a claim.

Change your cover as and when you need to

If things are a little tight this month, then you can adjust your cover using the Oneplan App. all you have to do is login to the app and adjust your cover accordingly and we will bill you according to this exact amount.

Press pause on your cover

Oh, and did we mention you can also press pause on your cover? This means that you can turn it on and off when you need to.

Have a look at our blog on the topic right here: Car Insurance That You Can Change When Life Changes: An Easy Guide To Insurance You Can Tailor To Your Budget.

2. NO vehicle inspections

NOBODY likes going through the process of a vehicle inspection. You have to take a half-day just to get your car inspected and approved.

Thanks to our smart app, we let you take the photos or a video of your car yourself and upload them accordingly.

It’s easy, on the app you will be taken through an easy step by step process of validating your car. All we need are a few details and pictures or a video of your car.

3. No matter what, our insurance is ALWAYS comprehensive

You may think that you can’t afford comprehensive car insurance because this is often the most expensive kind of vehicle cover.

But the thing is, with us, our insurance is ALWAYS comprehensive, meaning you have the best cover for your car.

And because of our sliding scale, you can set your premium at a cost you can afford.

So, instead of having to opt for third party cover only or third party, fire and theft, with Oneplan, you are covered for all of the above plus damage costs to your own car in the event of an accident.

This means we cover your car for theft, hijacking, fire, accident damage and total loss (which basically means when it’s written off, we’ve got you covered) AND third party cover.

Just a little head’s up - Our insurance is comprehensive only up to your cover limit (A limit is the maximum amount of money we (that’s us) will pay you for a claim) which is based on the percentage of cover you have selected.

Want to know a little more?

If you want to find out more about our affordable car insurance, then you can chat to one of our team members right now, or better yet, why not get a quote online? It won't cost you a thing and if you aren’t happy with your quote, then you can simply walk away. No strings attached.

Yours in uncomplicated car insurance,

Oneplan



Related posts

Cover your family, and get Oneplan Health Insurance

GET A QUOTE