Car Insurance That You Can Change When Life Changes: An Easy Guide To Insurance You Can Tailor To Your Budget

   

Jade Poole from I Write Words

    0
balloons-daylight-dji-blog

Unexpected expenses this month? No problem. You can change your car insurance to suit your needs and your budget. And the best part? Our cover is ALWAYS comprehensive. It’s the simplest car insurance, ever.

What if I told you there was a car insurer that lets you tailor your cover to your exact needs and budget?

Well, there is one.

Oneplan.

Many people see car insurance as something they simply cannot afford. And if they can afford it, it might seem like an unnecessary expense.

Why you need car insurance

The truth is: you can’t afford NOT to have car insurance.

Let’s look at an example…

You are driving home from work and the next thing you know, the person in front of you suddenly brakes and you hit into the back of him. Causing damage to both your car and the person in front of you.

But, because you hit the person in front of you, the costs of damage will be your fault. This means you have to cover the costs of BOTH your car and the other car. This could cost R20 000 or more (probably more).

Do you have that kind of money lying around? Probably not.

This is where car insurance comes in.

With Oneplan car insurance, we let you choose how much cover you want according to your budget. The best part is that our car insurance is ALWAYS comprehensive.

What is fully comprehensive car insurance?

If you have done a little shopping around for car insurance, then you will know that you get different types of vehicle cover.

The cheapest kind of vehicle insurance is known as third-party cover only. This means that the damage costs to another car are covered, but not the costs of damage to your own car.

Comprehensive car insurance is the highest (and the best) level of protection you have can for your car. This means that the damage to your car is always covered in the event of a claim.

At Oneplan, no matter what your premium costs, your cover is ALWAYS comprehensive.

Plus you get R 2.5 Million third party liability cover.

Sounds pretty great, right?

Well, it gets better:

We let you tailor your cover to your budget and change this when life changes…

We do this using our Oneplan cover slider and here’s how it works…

How to change your vehicle cover according to your budget: How the Oneplan cover slider works

You have the option to cover as much of your car as you want to. It’s flexi car insurance.

Giving you TOTAL control over what you cover and for how much.

How we do this is using a sliding scale.

Basically, you select the percentage of cover you can afford, selecting cover from 30% to 95% and we work out what your monthly premium will be based on this percentage.

It’s that simple.

For example - If you have chosen 50% cover for your car, then we cover you for 50% of the retail value of your car in the event of a write-off. Or we cover 50% of damages in the event of an accident resulting in repairs.

In case you didn’t know - The retail value of a car is the value or price that a car dealer would sell it for, including the factory-fitted accessories.

Change your cover percentage & monthly premium instantly

You can adjust your cover from the palm of your hand using the Oneplan App. All you have to do is login and use our cover slider to change the amount of cover you are paying for and we will bill you according to this exact cost.

So, that means when your budget is a little tight for the month, then you can adjust your insurance premium to suit you and your wallet.

Just a friendly reminder

Remember that when you have less cover, for example, you have decided to cover 30% of your car, which is the lowest amount of cover you can select, then you will have to cover the remaining 70% in the event of a claim.

What this means is that if you are involved in an accident, then you will have to cover the majority of the damage costs.

The more cover you have, the more we will pay out in the event of a claim.

Another awesome benefit

Did we mention we don’t make you go through the tedious process of vehicle inspections when you insure your car with us?

You can validate your car through our smart Oneplan app. It’s as easy as snapping a selfie with your car and uploading it!

If you have any questions and want to find out more about our uncomplicated car insurance, then click here.

Oh, and our household insurance is just as awesome in that we use the same cover slider to adjust your cover to your budget.

Stay safe on our roads! Get cover that simple, and hassle-free!

Yours in simple car insurance,

Oneplan



Related posts

Cover your family, and get Oneplan Health Insurance

GET A QUOTE